Monday, September 25, 2006

She cant hear me; nor can I kiss

10 years of pain....

....when I was in school, I was the poorest student in the class. She was the topper.

She didnt notice me.

I thought I have to study hard, and when I will be at par with her in studies, she will take notice of me. And then, I will tell her how much I love her.

I studied hard. I topped my school. I got into IIT. I got a good job. And when I thought, now I have achieved something and am in a better position to tell her what she is for me, I cannot find her.

She is lost; somewhere, in the past, behind the thick fog of time, and only her memories linger by my side...

I do see her on the roads she used to walk... only she cant hear me, nor can I touch or kiss her.

7 Comments:

Blogger ShaK said...

Love is a magical thing. Quite probably the only inspiration there is at times. I am happy you won the battle of life while losing the war of love.

Half glass is full, friend.

Keep writing. Keep lighting.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Iniyaal said...

Love is one of the greatest inspirations. A heart with love synchronises well with life leading to success in life.

There is no dearth of true love... Keep searching and you will find more and more love, within yourself and in others.

7:13 PM  
Blogger prem said...

....thank you guys!....yes in a way I did lose the war of life and won the battle of life.....but I would hav preferred to win the war of love over the battle of life...

10:47 PM  
Blogger pushkalAn& pattabhiraman said...

Well...War of love or battle of life...it always leaves u a lesson or two to think abt!

2:26 AM  
Blogger Aarish said...

mind exchanging links?!! http://kindaweird.blogspot.com/ yurs is pretty good!!

2:39 AM  
Blogger Quietly said...

I can relate to this one.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Mrunal said...

i can so relate to this one... it was amazing... lovely... concise, crisp and poignant all at once... nice work...

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Website Counter