Thursday, January 19, 2006

Troubles of The World ( 3 Sentence Story)

It had pained and hurt the previous night, with bruises all around my body and countless broken bones, as blood flowed out from my cracked head.

I have been resting since past few hours, motionless, fully enclosed in the silent darkness, away from the troubles of the world.

But now, how beautiful this white moon in the dark midnight looks, and how soothing is the cold breeze brushing through my face, as I walk out of the graveyard with no troubles of the world.

3 Comments:

Blogger SeePearrl said...

hii, you are tagged!!

4:17 AM  
Blogger Sarit said...

Amazing :)
Just 3 sentences and so much is conveyed...Hmmm, nice idea

8:35 PM  
Blogger prem said...

thank you sarit! I wrote it for a challenge

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Website Counter