Sunday, January 08, 2006

What kind of rain I basked


One day I was asked
what kind of rain i basked

Is it the musical drizzle
and zephyr as it sweeps...
when everyone is at ease
and my heart weeps...

Is it the heavy rain
with lightning and thunder...
when everyone is in
and my heart lies asunder...

Infact....

It was the musical drizzle
when we walked last season, and kissed...
only the memories I have now
and the kiss I missed...

It was the heavy rain
with lightning and thunder...
when we parted last
and she lay in grave, under...

Question still remains
what kind of rain I basked...
whether I relish her memories more
or detest the moment we depart...


3 Comments:

Blogger the unknown princess said...

wow :)

1:31 AM  
Blogger Sarit said...

Amazing... just too good

Almost felt as if I wrote it.. it hit's u that hard

8:41 PM  
Blogger prem said...

@the history of the future
thanx ;)

@Sarit
Thank you! Its difficult for me to know what others can understand from it. Actually i have, only on few occassions tried my hand at poetry.
Its good to hear that it makes sense. :)

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Website Counter