Friday, December 02, 2005

November was a Bad Month

I participated in "NanoWriMo 2005", which is a novel writing contest thats held every november.


Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Participant


All writers, amateur or professional can participate in this event online. In this event you have to write a 50,000 words novel, during the period of november month, i.e. 30 days. And if you can make it, you may win, and see your work being published.

During the initial days I wrote quite well, with good speed and ideas. But, because of my hectic work schedule at that time, the continuity was broken, and so was my dream to reach 50,000 words. Because of the interruptions i coudnt go with the same vigor, with which i started.

And here I am, with just 6713 words. It doesnt make any sense, now, not to me and neither will it to you. To you, it will just be a crap of events put on a white sheet. And to me?... Its a shattered dream. Its just an story which doesnt have an end, and will neither have it in future. Its just an story that has to be buried in the grave, too early in its young age.

2 Comments:

Blogger Arbit said...

abey yaar....do one thing na....have a story prepared by next november(start writing now)..and put itz in the contest

3:56 AM  
Blogger prem said...

thanx dude for ur encouragement....
thanx a lot

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Website Counter