Monday, May 23, 2005

Who was there???

Today afternoon i went to sleep around 2'o clock. I had thought to sleep till 4:00 pm, so that i will have enough time after i get up to finish some of the pending works before i leave tomorrow for Hyderabad. As such i don't sleep in the afternoon's ...but, now all my neighbour's are gone home for holidays...and so i don't find anything to do...than sleep in the afternoon.

But, i got up at 3:30 pm itself. As soon as i got up, i found myself lying on the floor in my friend's room. His computer was besides me kept on a raised platform....and it was slowly falling towards me....and soon the monitor was resting on one of my soldiers, pushing me down. Still asleep i felt it and asked my friend to take his computer from my side, otherwise it may break. But, he was laughing and was in a mood to pain me. He told me to go to sleep....and started laughing. Annoyed by him...i said even if it falls nothing is going to happen to me...only his computer may break. Well, i tried my best, but could not sleep...and was again woken up in few minutes. I was pained. But, this time again i felt someone pushing me to the floor as soon as i opened my eyes.....it was not my friend, because the voice was different...my eyes were getting heavier...as if someone was trying to shut my eyes with both hands. Still with my eyes closed....i tried to get up... But, this time i found two persons sitting on both sides of me....pushing my down...with their legs crossed with mine. Someone was pushing my head down. My eyes got heavier in few seconds...and i became unconcious.

Hardly after few seconds, my eyes opened again. But, as soon as i opened my eyes...they pushed my hands to the floor...and my head too,,, with their hands on my eyes... The grip was very heavy....i could not see who they were. Whomever it would have been, they didn't want me to get up. I don't know the reason behind that. I tried to push myself up suddenly to overcome their force. But, always failed...after few tries...maybe they came to know that ...now its not possible to send me back to sleep. And suddenly the force was gone. I sat up immediately....i was on the floor....but in my room. I turned around with my eyes still half shut to see what was happening. But, no one was there...the doors and windows were still locked. It took me some time.....before i got up from the floor.

I didn't understand what was happening? Who was there? But, am sure that it was not a dream...because inbetween, my eyes opened for a number of times..and i am still able to feel that force. The only thing i can relate to this incidence is that yesterday, sometime after mid-night i came across a picture of a ghost on internet and has put that in my Orkut photo album..saying that its my best friend...and that photo is still there in my album when i am writing this. After getting up I found red marks on my skin, on my arms and around my chest......something like ...that is formed only after hitting the skin. I dont have any rational explanation for it. ....and nor do i believe in any supernatural power or ghosts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Website Counter