Saturday, May 21, 2005

My Dear Brother!

Someone who takes
the time to ask me
how things are going,
whether I am taking care
of myself, if there’s anything I need….

Someone who,
through all of my life
has made me feel
special and loved,
cherished, even when
I was being
mercilessly teased!

Someone who
makes me laugh,
encourages my efforts,
sensibly stands
in my way if I am
in danger of taking
a wrong path……

Someone who by his
sheer strength of will
has shown me the power of determination….
I know I don’t often
show you how I feel
or even tell you
how much you mean to me

Guess now’s a good time,
on the day of your birthday,
to tell you-
thank you for
all you’ve done for me,
thank you for all
you’ve been to me…..
my dear brother!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Website Counter